The framework of the entire first level is finally actualized, although not yet fully complete. I had been waiting on a large order of white bricks to come in, and that has finally allowed me to lay enough foundation to be able to start work on the second level.
My challenge now will be to calculate and properly recreate the rooms of the second level in relation to the bottom level, as well as adjust the build to accommodate the modular nature of the build so far.
The living room has also seen a few minor adjustments. I've added an air conditioner, a small dresser, and adjusted some decorative elements on the side table and on the wall. Also added is what is supposed to be a clock table of sorts, represented by what is supposed to be a circular map piece that was in the set that my children got me for Father's Day (thanks guys!).
I know I say it often, but it remains true: there's more to come. I have a lot of work that I want to and am able to do (in terms of available pieces) in the next week or so, should I have the free time for it. So, stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment