Thursday, January 12, 2012

443 - Resumption



After a six month hiatus, I've returned with motivation, and Christmas and Birthday money, to complete my various LEGO projects.

Top on my list is the completion of 443. We recently visited the home that I grew up in, and it has proved to be the last time we'll see it, since the sale of the complex that the condominium is a part of has gone through.

It is a weird feeling, knowing that something that I've long considered as "home" (even more so than the places I've lived since moving out) will soon be no more (it will likely be torn down and a new development project started), but a great feeling trying to recreate that place (and the good feelings that come from it) in the form of a model.

In any case, expect more action on this blog over the next few months, mainly centered around 443, but also some of my other projects (both existing ones and new ones). I may also share some of the recent works that I've built with/for my son and/or works he's built entirely by himself (he is really coming into his own as a builder... this dad is proud!). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment