It has been almost two weeks since my last post, so I figured I needed to get an update out to all my avid readers.
Progress on The Dark Tower has been slow, but steady. I will be able to finish the first half of the Dark Tower sometime this week (presuming I have enough pieces!), which will finally allow me to take on the challenge of the upper half.
In the last two weeks, besides being sick, I've spent most of my time adding to and organizing my collection. Being able to know where to look when you want a LEGO piece is a challenge that all LEGO enthusiasts face, and I am still trying to refine my system so that my build time isn't bogged down by the hunt for an elusive piece.
Also, as previously eluded to, I am working on another project for a contest that I will hopefully also be able to share soon.
My family is out of town for the week, which is granting me plenty of time to build, but unfortunately, my wife's also taken our camera with her and so I won't have anything outside of iPhone snaps to show until next week, but hopefully the final product will be worth the wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment